Check out this AFFORDABLE HORSE PROPERTY, on the edge of a peaceful community, near the Badlands and only 17 miles from MEDORA!
The property includes a total of 10 lots plus a 5 acre pasture, all fenced. The residence sets on 3 lots, and the additional lots and pasture are zoned agriculture. **Some restrictions may apply. Contact Golden Valley County Zoning to inquire.
Country living with city water, sewer and garbage pickup for a reasonable fee. A definite plus!
There is a wood pole barn, nice stretch of windbreak and tack room, both barn and tack room have newer tin roofs and electricity. All season Classic Equine electric waterer in corral, as well as a hydrant.
Property offers plenty of space to park pickups, trailers, and large rigs.
Per County records, the house is approximately 1176 total sq. ft. The original home was built in 1909 and has a crawl space. Other additions were added in 1954 and 1960. The exterior is steel siding and the shingles were replaced in recent years. The sunny kitchen has large windows that offer views of the country side. Plus island/snack bar, wood cabinets with some pull-drawers, bar lighting, fridge, stove, built in dishwasher and entry closet. Living room is open with large window and patio slider to a nice wood deck on SE side of house. Three bedrooms-2 are carpeted. Bathroom/laundry combo was recently updated--spacious with nice cabinetry and full size tub and shower. Some custom blinds. Windows and flooring have been updated throughout home. Single attached garage with heat.
HEAT: MDU - Hot Water Heat
AC: Window Unit
THIS PROPERTY IS CLEAN! With a beautiful yard and fenced traps for HORSES. Enjoy summers on the deck in the shade of the cottonwood trees. And no worries when the snow comes... horses will have shelter in the pole barn and roads are plowed by the city.
Contact Naomi Rossow at 701-290-3931 to schedule a showing!
24 hour notice is appreciated.
Lots 16-17-19 Blk.2 Original Townsite (house), Lots 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 Blk.2 Hunters 2nd Addition (barn/tack), N25' Lot 13, All of Lot 14-15 Blk.2 Original Townsite, and a 6 acre tract in the S2NE4 30-140-104 (west pasture)